Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Same old, same old

I received an e-mail on Account 002 from Yahoo's alleged Customer Service department. It was the same cookie cutter, "We're not telling you anything" reply I always get. I'm not surprised, and I now have such low expectations of Yahoo Answers that I'm not even disappointed.

At this stage I'd be shocked if I got something even remotely informative or intelligent from Yahoo Answers.

Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 17:06:14 -0700
To: "Anon Annoyed"
Subject: Yahoo! Answers (KMM58397440V74758L0KM)
From: "Yahoo! Answers"

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Answers.

We appreciate your inquiry about your suspension from Yahoo! Answers
and/or the deactivation of your Yahoo! ID. We reviewed your case, and
decided that your account is not eligible for reinstatement.

Once an account is disabled for a violation of the Terms of Service,
the
subscriber to the account will lose the ability to log in and access
the
account and its contents (including email and content stored with any
other Yahoo! service). The account also will not be reactivated.

Should you choose to create a new Yahoo! account, we invite you to read

the Yahoo! Terms of Service and Yahoo! Community Guidelines to help
ensure your new account is not deactivated.

Yahoo! Terms of Service:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo! Community Guidelines:

http://answers.yahoo.com/info/community_guidelines.php

Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Answers.

Regards,

Jasmine

Yahoo! Customer Care

40451616

For assistance with all Yahoo! services please visit:

http://help.yahoo.com/




Original Message Follows:
-------------------------

I'm really confused by this suspension. I answered three questions.
In
all three instances I was polite, accurate and to the point. I didn't
use any "naughty" words or graphic phrases.

What did any of those posts contain that violated Yahoo Answers
Community Guidelines?


I sent another futile, pointless reply. It's becoming something of a time delayed game of Ping Pong. If I'm lucky there's some kind of counter where they'll give an actual answer if you ping them enough.

Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 11:48:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Anon Annoyed"
Subject: Re: Yahoo! Answers (KMM58397440V74758L0KM)
To: "Yahoo! Answers"
WHY
WAS
I
SUSPENDED?????


What did I do?????

No comments: