Sunday, December 16, 2007

Still Kicking

Account 004 and Account 005 are still kicking. I'm pleasantly surprised. Corky from Account 005 has even been used to post another answer!

Q: I just heard that there may be a sequel to I Am Legend? ***spoiler***?

My Answer:
The book didn't have a sequel. The whole point is that Robert becomes a legendary "monster" to the beings inhabiting the post plague world. Sadly, this being Hollywood we're talking about, it's entirely possible that they would basically retell the same story with another "survivor" in another part of the country. I suppose you could also make a movie about the society and culture of the post plague "humans" but Hollywood would probably hacks would just use "Planet of the Apes" as a template.

I know, I know, it's a "long" (By Yahoo Standards) answer devoid of spelling errors, but I don't think it's long enough to get people to report it as a way to purge "long winded" answers.

No comments: