Saturday, October 6, 2007

OMG! A Reply From Yahoo Answers!

It's not MUCH of a reply. There's still no information on WHY my account was deleted or WHAT I allegedly wrote to get my account deleted. All they do is tell me that they "reviewed" my suspension and decided I wasn't eligible for reinstatement.

I think it's disgusting that some power tripping little twerp decided to delete my Yahoo Answers account and has NO accountability or even the need to tell me what my allegedly infringing post WAS.

Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 15:25:54 -0700
To: "Bulk Hater"
Subject: Yahoo! Answers (KMM58190552V23140L0KM)
From: "Yahoo! Answers" Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert


Hello,

Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Answers.

We appreciate your inquiry about your suspension from Yahoo! Answers
and/or the deactivation of your Yahoo! ID. We reviewed your case, and
decided that your account is not eligible for reinstatement.

Once an account is disabled for a violation of the Terms of Service,
the
subscriber to the account will lose the ability to log in and access
the
account and its contents (including email and content stored with any
other Yahoo! service). The account also will not be reactivated.

Should you choose to create a new Yahoo! account, we invite you to read

the Yahoo! Terms of Service and Yahoo! Community Guidelines to help
ensure your new account is not deactivated.

Yahoo! Terms of Service:

- http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo! Community Guidelines:

- http://answers.yahoo.com/info/community_guidelines.php

Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Answers.

Regards,

Nick

Yahoo! Customer Care

40323436

For assistance with all Yahoo! services please visit:

http://help.yahoo.com/




Original Message Follows:
-------------------------

I'm confused, why was I suspended?

What did I do wrong?


I don't think I'm asking for much, just an explanation as to WHY I was banned from Yahoo Answers. At this point I'm not even interested in fighting it, I just want to know what piss-poor excuse some self important Moderator used to justify banning someone from Yahoo Answers.

No comments: