Sunday, December 21, 2008

Corky is at it again

Corky asked a challenging question today. Will it be banned???

How are atheists a kind of Muslim?
My teachers is making us do papers on different religions and I got assigned atheism. I keep seeing online that a survey says atheists are a kind of muslim but I can't find the survey. Anyone know more on how atheists are a kind of muslim?

Additional Details

OK I'm not interested in atheists apologetics who say they aren't a kind of Muslim. I know they are because my pastor said so and he doesn't lie because he talks to God so does anyone have any real facts or just more atheist propaganda.


While logged in, Corky answered a number of questions with banal, mindless, religions nonsense. I'll post some examples if any are voted best answer, but you can peruse Corky's answers at Yahoo Answers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog is really funny! I wish you would continue it on a regular basis.

- Bobby

motivationaltutor said...

I totally agree with you that Yahoo answers sucks. I can understanding deleting comments that have profanity in them, but Yahoo answers also deletes people who give real advice.

A friend of mine gave website links to tutoring directories, when a person specifically asked "where can I advertise my tutoring directory". The grounds for the deletion "solicitation". Total BS. They don't even own the website. They just looked up tutoring directories on google.

Maybe the people at Yahoo are just mad that no one uses Yahoo search to look up their information.